Startup Recharge Bootcamp
is an educational programme organized by Imaguru. During 7 days startups study remotely, complete daily tasks, interact with mentors daily and build a Pitch Deck and a Financial Plan to show their investability. The participants are ready to communicate with investors right the next day after completing the programme.Who’s in the program?
What do participants get as a result?
- Early-stage startups who are planning to raise funds and don’t have a financial and a business model;
- Later-stage startups who are raising the next round of investments and need a good pitch deck and financial plan;
- Startup founders, entrepreneurs, and their team members to improve their knowledge of financial metrics and unit economics.
- Pitch Deck and Financial plan which would show investability to any of the potential investors;
- Step-by-step knowledge guide to increasing their investability and evaluating their business model;
- Learning their metrics and building a clear path to profitability.