The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Understand and represent user needs
- Monitor the market and developing competitive analyses
- Define a vision for a product
- Align stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Prioritize product features and capabilities through testing hypothesis
- Create a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision-making
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Participate and help a team of developers to perform the product according to a vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Experience as a product manager and product owner
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Solid managerial skills
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with “IMAGURU Product Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com
- include a brief covering email telling us why you’re interested in the role. We want to know why you’re excited by this particular opportunity.